I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2012-07-20 13:17:23

notstupid94

I Hate Mountains 2

Just wondering I know you guys have real things to do besides making game stuff but have youse ever thought of I Hate Mountains 2 like a sequel or something like that I think it would be a good idea to do, And if you needed to make a reason to do it you would say the plane crashed because hmm... the pilot turned into a zombie or they ran out of fuel.

#2 2012-07-22 12:54:07

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: I Hate Mountains 2

Yeah, well, you know, making something as big as I Hate Mountains takes time. It took us more than a year and a half from planning to last release. This is not something you can just overlook and start carelessly. At the time, we knew we were all going to have time to spare in the next year so we teamed up and it worked. Now we don't have that much time anymore. Leading such a project today would not be possible.

Board footer