I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-15 04:35:34

blacksmith

The Fantastic LOL Bear Sightings!!!

Yeah, I call them the "LOL Bears" because that was my reaction when I saw the 1st one... What?! There is more than one you ask? There is indeed! I don't know why anyone haven't posted something related to this yet... so there it is.

Actually I have no screenshots of their location, but there are the ones that I've found so you can easily check:

Map 1 - Right at the start, turn back and go thru the bridge path (if i'ts open) until you reach the blocked tunnel. He is inside, between some rocks on the left side.

Map 2 - One bellow the helipad. There's another on the bathroom of the kids room upstairs. (Pedo bear?!?! Hummm...)

Map 3 - After the bridge crescendo, when you get to that really dark area, in the room with the sprinklers that burn the lamp, he is in the cell behind the generator.

Map 4 - This one is cleverly hidden on the ceiling of the room where you activate the crane crescendo, on the sawmill.

Map 5 - There's one under the crashed military truck that is part of the barricade on the street, next to the camping building. I found another one under the helipad (again), on the side facing the water.

That's that. So, what or who do you think they are? What purpose do they serve? Are there more of them? Are they evil? Aliens? Pokemon? VAMPIRES?! Or maybe... just maybe... they... are... Chicago ted SPAWN?!?

Discuss here what you feel about them.

-------------
Anvil of Void
-------------

#2 2010-06-15 06:27:46

Cameron:D
Website

Re: The Fantastic LOL Bear Sightings!!!

#3 2010-06-17 03:13:10

blacksmith

Thanks, now I know better, wich makes it even more fun. smile At least I can get back to sleep at night now...

-------------
Anvil of Void
-------------

#4 2010-06-18 15:11:53

GrossKopf
Website

What is so special about these bears?

#5 2010-06-18 18:40:11

NykO18
Administrator
Website

GrossKopf wrote:

What is so special about these bears?

Every time you masturbate, they kill a kitten.
One of the oldest memes of the Internet and mascot of the Japan NHK channel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_time … s_a_kitten

Board footer