I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-29 02:47:10

t4int3d

Fresh take on a hit Oldie

If that title makes sense to you then HUZZAH! smile

I JUST found this map like 2 days ago by accident. My hubby couldn't figure out how to put custom maps on the game, so in fooling around on the L4Dmaps.com I found IHM! The score was great, but I like to see initial play through before I do things and I was taken by the video you have uploaded on the site. So I put it on our computers and today was our first play through.

AMAZING! I can't tell you how many times we took separate paths and circled. Not to mention the mansion had my hubby for a loop when the helicopter crash. Epic. It feels like a real action/horror flick all over again from when the game FIRST came to market! smile I love the hordes...it's REALLY frustrating when you're getting hit from all sides, but that's what a zombie apocalypse is all about right?

On the sawmill part, I don't know if you should put a warning about the crane? We were standing in the hot spot until I looked up and told my hubby to move, but alas the bots stayed next to the house and were CRUSHED by the trailer. It kinda sucks because there are no Defibs on L4D. smile I don't think they would've made it with a Defib anyway since they were under steel.

I enjoyed the entire campaign and I really hope you guys get in the habit of making more whether it's L4D or L4D2. This will give us a lot of laughs from our mistakes for a long time.

Oh and we didn't jump out the window either. smile

#2 2010-06-29 13:01:18

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Fresh take on a hit Oldie

Thanks for your feedback!
We won't add a sign for the container thing, but we did modify the way it falls to make it slightly more random and avoid systematically crushing everything under it.

Board footer