I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-04 23:49:03

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Lost in The Underground Way level?

Lost in The Underground Way level?
Just keep going down and follow the lights, the signs and your instinct. The level was designed to be a bit mazy so don't hesitate to crawl around and get used to the environment. It might take a while on the first try, and then you'll keep finding new ways to do it.

#2 2010-07-24 09:41:02

don'tblink

Re: Lost in The Underground Way level?

Well, I AM glad you put in multiple solutions.  That is way cool but as for hints....

That's it?  I was hoping there was an ingenious trick like follow the power cords but that didn't pan out.  Jumping hasn't been an option yet but looking for crawl spaces IS a start. 

Oh... and no kidding... I hate mazes.... while clever to creator to the game player who just wants to explore and has not spatial relations ability in his head they are just not really a puzzle, more of an annoyance than a challenge to those like me... but I understand why you put it in.  I just hate wasting time backtracking.  Instinct (thinking.. which takes a great deal of effort) hmmm..could they mean travel UP always or down or any other major direction?
(no reply needed unless you'd like to commiserate with me on mazes.  I got sick of them back in the DOOM and earlier original Castle Wolfenstein.  (Even a 2D  version that worked on a an Apple 2e.) when that was the only means of putting in a puzzle.  We have so many more tricks at our disposal now, gears and Valves (ahem...) and whatnot.  grumble...grumble.... smile

-------------------------------------------
.......excuse me while I kiss the sky!
                             - Jimi Hendrix

Board footer